![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Mom and I went to the zoo in Washington, D.C. and with my new best friend Matt, we decided where we would go on the map. I like to give directions. I also got to jump on the air mattress Tita and Matt had at their apartment and bury them under lots and lots of pillows from their awesome couch! We saw all of the cool things to see in DC, the Mall, the White House, the Cherry Blossoms, the Memorial, the cemetery, Capitol Hill... But I have to say I was more interested in the sticks and rocks I found throughout the city...
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
In Boston too, while Mom ooooh and aaaaaaaaaaah's over the pretty trees and spring flowers I like to focus on the sticks and rocks I come by.
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
I even took a stick with me to the circus show we went to with Dad. I was going to give it to the clown but decided it wold be safer with me after all. Bello and grandma were doing some pretty crazy thing out there! I liked it so much I wanted to try it at home...
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
And there was Floriane and Plume, in Montreal. That cat really intrigued me, he can climb up shelves, hop over the fridge and hid in cabinets, half the time he is so high I can't even reach him! Montreal streets have the perfect amount of rocks so that I could take nice naps when Mom and Flo walked around and laughed a lot.
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
I have also learned the secret of Ben&Jerry's ice cream when we toured the factory, but ssssssssh, I can't tell you, it's a secret. A delicious secret!
Another secret I discovered with Mom is the pretty view of Boston from the Arnold Arboretum, you can almost see our house from there and again, another great place to gather sticks and rocks (see, it's a passion.)
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Though the other day I scored much better than a rock or a stick, someone gave me a pretty blue bell to make noise with for the marathon runners. I cheered them on as loud I could...
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Je voyage et ça me plait!
Avec Maman, je suis allée au zoo de Washington, D.C. ou, avec mon nouveau meilleur ami, Matt, on a étudié la carte de décidé où aller. J'aime bien lire les cartes. De retour chez Tita et Matt j'ai adoré sauter sur leur matelas pneumatique et les enterré sous les tonnes de coussins qu'il y a sur leur canapé. Qu'est-ce-qu'il est bien ce canapé! On a vu tout ce qu'il y avait a voir: le Mall, la Maison Blanche, les Mémorial, les cerisiers japonais, les musées, Capitol Hill, le cimetière... Mais ce que j'ai trouvé de plus intéressant c'était les cailloux et le bouts de bois.
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Comme à Boston d'ailleurs ou, pendant que maman ouuuuuuuuu et aaaaaaaaaaaaaah pour les arbres en fleurs et les floraisons printanières, je me concentre sur les cailloux et les bouts de bois qu'on rencontre.
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
J'en ai même pris un au cirque, je pensais le donner au clown, mais ai finallement décidé de le garder. Bello et son copmain grand'man m'ont bien fait rire. D'ailleurs j'ai commencé a faire le clown a la maison.
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Et puis on a vu Floriane et Plume à Montréal. Ce chat m'intrigue beaucoup; il grimpe aux étagères, saute sur le frigo, se cache dans les armoires et la plupart du temps est tellement en hauteur que je ne peux même pas l'atteindre. Montréal a des rues qui secouent juste assez pour une bonne sieste pendant que Flo et Maman se promènent et se racontent des histoires.
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Oh j'ai aussi appris le secret de la glace Ben&Jerry, mais ssssssssssssssssssssh, j'peux pas vous dire, c'est une secret! Un délicieux secret...
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Un autre petit secret qu'on a découvert avec Maman, c'est la jolie vue de Boston qu'on a depuis l'arboritum d'Arnold qui est aussi un très bon endroit pour trouver des pierres et des bouts de bois (vous vozey c'est une passion.)
![]() |
| From April 2010 |
Bien que l'autre jour j'ai fait bien mieux qu'un bâton ou des cailloux, quelqu'un m'a donné une jolie cloche bleue pour supporter les coureurs du Marathon de Boston. Ce qu'ils allaient vite! Ca devait être à cause de tout le boucan que je faisait. Ben comme tout le monde quoi!













No comments:
Post a Comment