Saturday, July 5, 2008
Independance Day
We saw Dan and Liz in Newport Beach and I made quite an impression at their house party.There were SO many people out there, everyone had drawings on there bodies and was holding a red or blue cup that they wouldn't share with me!
Then we hit the beach, Dad played volleyball with Dan and I played with Liz. After Dad got Mom in the water they took me to play in the waves and we made it home in time for the fireworks. Our neighbors joined us at the beach to enjoy the show, I loved it and I got to stay up late!
Nous sommes alle rendre visite a Liz et Dan qui etaient en vacances a Newport Beach. Il y avait tout plein de monde et ils avaient tous des dessins sur le corps et un verre rouge ou bleu dans la main que personne m'a laisse gouter!
Ensuite nous sommes alle a la plage, papa a joue au volley avec Dan et Liz c'est amuse avec moi. Apres que Papa aie pris Maman dans l'eau ils m'ont emmener jouer dans les vagues, ca mouille! Nous sommes rentre pour alle voir les feux d'artifice et les voisins nous ont rejoins a la plage pour regarder le spectacle, j'ai beaucoup aime et je suis restee debout super tard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment