My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elana.braun-jones.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Big news! / Grande Nouvelle

Well, no I am not walking yet. BUT! I can put balls in a little hole, I swing to music, clap my hands, turn pages to my books, share my food and can stand alone for a few seconds very comfortably. Oh and I now have 11 teeth!
You can see all that stuff in this months photo album:
July 2008


What I really wanted to tell you is that my parents got engaged last weekend! I am not sure why they had to leave me behind to do it, but they came back super happy. My mom will tell you all about it on her blog




Non non, je ne marche pas encore. Mais! Mais je peux mettres mes balles dans le trou, me balancer au rythme de la musique, applaudir, tourner les pages de mes livres et partager ma nourriture. Oh, ai j'ai 11 dents! Toutes les photos du mois sont dans l'album au-dessus.

Ce que je voulais vraiment vous dire c'est que mes parrents se sont fiances le weekend passe! Je comprends toujours pas pourquoi ils m'ont pas pris avec, mes ils sont rentres tout content. Maman va tout vous raconter sur son blog.

No comments: