After going through the pumpkin patch to chose the best one to bring home I made my way to the petting zoo to give the goats a little snack. They were hungry!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Encounter with a goat / La chevre de Mr. Seguin
Après m'être bien amusée dans le champs de courges en octobre et avoir choisi la courge parfaite, je suis allée dire bonjour aux chèvres et leur donner un petit goûter. Elles étaient bien gourmandes!!
After going through the pumpkin patch to chose the best one to bring home I made my way to the petting zoo to give the goats a little snack. They were hungry!
After going through the pumpkin patch to chose the best one to bring home I made my way to the petting zoo to give the goats a little snack. They were hungry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment