My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elana.braun-jones.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 2, 2009

First day at daycare / Mon premier jour a la creche!

Mon premier jour a la creche des Beach Babies! Ce matin n'etait pas un matin comme les autres. On est tous parti de la maison ensemble et Papa et Maman m'ont emmener a la creche. Comme un grande, j'avais mon dejeuner dans mon tout beau sac a dos. D'ailleurs mon sac a dos je l'aime tellement que je ne veux plus l'enlever. Faudra que maman trouve un truc pour que je puisse le garder au dos quand je suis dans la voiture. Je l'ai encore au dos...

Je me suis bien amusee, on a eu un cours de musique le matin, et l'apres-midi on etait dehors a regarder les feuilles tomber des arbres, et puis on en a rammasser quelques-une pour les mettre dans un panier. J'ai commencer a me faire des amis et ai decouvert tout plein de nouveaux jouets!

Par contre c'est fatiguant la creche! J'ai fait une grosse sieste de plus de 2 heures en debut d'apres-midi et la je suis bien fatiguee. Je me rejouis d'y retourner! demain
From March 2009


My first day at Beach Babies DayCare! This morning wasn't our typical day. Dad, Mom and I left the house all together and drove to my new daycare! Like a big girl I had my very own backpack with my lunch. As a matter of fact, I love my backpack so much, Mom is going to have to find a way to keep it on me when I'm in my car seat. I refuse to take it off and am still wearing it now!

I had loads of fun. We had a music class this morning and this afternoon we watched the leaves fall from the trees and picked up some of them to put them in a basket. I started to make new friends and discovered all kinds of new and exciting toys!

The downside is that it's tiring. I slept over 2 hours early this afternoon and I'm tired too tonignt. But I can't wait to go back tomorrow!
From March 2009

No comments: