![]() |
| From May 2009 |
Grand-papa, Papa et moi on avait tous nous casquette et habits de Padres. J'ai bien aime regarder pendant une heure mais apres j'ai prefere me promener dans le stade avec maman.
Le lendemain Grand-papa m'a emmener au parc et on a fait voler un cerf-volant! Et apres tout ca, j'etait super triste quand il a du partir dimanche matin. Mais maintenant je sais dire grand-papa en francais.
Le weekend c'est terminer avec une autre visite. Mateo, un ami de maman, est arriver a Los Angeles apres etre descendu en velo depuis San Francisco. Il est tres rigolo!
Grandpa Ron came to help us settle into our new place this weekend. But Friday night we decided to relax and go to my first baseball game: Padres vs Dodgers. Grandpa, Dad and I were all wearing our Padres game. And while I liked watching the first 3 innings or so, after that it was much more fun to walk around the stadium with mom!
The next day, grandpa took me to the park to fly a kite. how fun! And after all that, I was really sad to see him go Sunday morning. But now I know how to say Grandpa in French: Grand-papa
We had another visitor to round up the weekend. Mom's friend Mateo arrived in LA after biking all the way from San Francisco! He stayed with us for a day and was lots of fun!
![]() |
| From May 2009 |


No comments:
Post a Comment