My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elana.braun-jones.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun fun fun / Vive les vacances

On en fait tellement qu'on a pas le temps de tout vous raconter!
Maman m'a présentée à toutes ses amis et ils sont tous très sympa. Chez Sophie j'ai pu jouer avec Alexis, avec Laurence on a mangé des pâtes, Annelise m'a fait déguster la raclette, avec Pascale j'ai découvert le fitness, Christian m'a dit qu'on se verrait a San Francisco... Et avec tout le monde on a bcp ri!

Maman c'est amusé toute une soirée avec ses copines pendant que moi j'ai mis la maison sens dessus dessous avec Mila. Trop bien.


On a vu la marraine à maman. J'ai même réussi à rester debout très tard avec mon parrain. Et de la luge avec Grand-papa et Grand-maman dans des paysage hivernaux enchanteurs. Vous voyez, tout va bien!


We've done so many fun things there hasn't been enough time to tell you about it!
Mom introduced me to all her friends, everyone is always so nice to me. At Sophie's house I got to play with Alexis, with Laurence we ate yummy pasta, I tasted raclette with Annelise, Pascale taught me some fitness basics, Christian told me I'd see him in San Francisco.... And there were always lots of laughter!


Mom had a fun night with her girlfriends while Mila and I turned the house up-side-down. We saw my mom's godmother too. I got to stay up late with my godfather and went sledding with grandpapa and grandmama. See all is well!

No comments: