![]() |
| From December 2009 |
Tous les jours devraient être le dernier jour de l'an.
Il a commencé à neiger dès le petit déjeuner et moi j'adore la neige... Ensuite on est allé voir des garçons qui volaient sur leurs vélos et des grands qui sautaient si haut sur un trampoline qu'ils pouvaient faire trois petits tours avant de redescendre! C'est fou ça non?
On a décoré des chapeaux de fêtes, regardé des groupes de danses et du jonglage... Avec mon joli maquillage, j'étais prête pour ma première représentation avec les tambours d'Afrique. La musique me plaisait tellement que je les ai rejoind sur scène!
Y'avait trop de monde pour le cortège alors j'ai fait la sieste mais je me suis reveillée pour le patinage artistique et les feux d'artifice à Boston Commons.
Un bon repas, qques boules de neige sur le chemin du retour et j'étais prête pour un bain chaud et une bonne nuit de sommeil.
BONNE ANNEE!
![]() |
| From December 2009 |
Every day should be the last day of the year! It all started wonderfully with a big snowfall. I love snow!
After that, we headed to the Boston First Night festivities. We saw boys riding fast and high with their bikes, admired athletes jumping so high on the trampoline they could spin three times before coming down, enjoyed circus artists doing magic and juggling tricks...
I got to decorate a party hat with Dad and with my face painted was ready to get on stage for the first time at the drum circle.
They were so much fun that when they asked if people wanted to come and dance with them I just went for it.
There were too many people at the parade so I took a nap, but I woke up for the ice skating show and... the fireworks at Boston Commons!
A good meal and some snowballs later, I was ready to come home take a warm bath and get some rest.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
![]() |
| From December 2009 |



No comments:
Post a Comment