My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elana.braun-jones.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pa, Ma & Na

Puisque Papa est maintenant officiellement Taylor Braun-Jones, j'ai décidé de donner un nouveau nom a tout le monde. Papa est "Pa", maman est "Ma", et je suis "Na."
En fait, j'ai carrément commencé à écrire un nouveau dico. Voilà les derniers mots que j'ai ajouté:
Wo: eau
Po: pot
Ka: jacquette, manteau
Meau: encore
Bha: Bain
choze: chaussures
Balle: Balle (parfois, un mot, faut pas le changer)
Go: allez, on y va, bouge

From January 2009

Since Dad has now officially changed his name to Taylor Braun-Jones, I decided it was time for the rest of the family to get new nick names. Dad is "Pa", Mom is "Ma" and I am "Na".
Actually, to mix things up, I've decided to create an entire new dictionary and I thought I'd share a few of my latest entries:
Wo: water
Po: potty
Ca: coat/jacket
Mo: more/milk
Ba: bath
Shoz: shoes
Ball: Ball (coun't find anything better)
Go: go (no room for creativity here)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Great posting, Mom!