My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elana.braun-jones.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Long overdue entry / Nouvelles attendues

Ben voila, on en a tellement fait que maman n'a pas vraiment trouve le temps de vous tenir au courant de ce qui c'est passe dernierement! Et je vous le dis il s'en est passe... Tout d'abord on habite maintenant a Boston! Oui oui, c'est vrai, on est arrive la semaine passe et je peux vous dire qu'il y a beaucoup d'appartement vide ici. Des bien, des pas bien, des chers et des tres chers...

Pour le moment on habite dans l'ancien appartement de mes cousines. J'aimerais bien pouvoir jouer avec Liobe et Maylis, mais elles sont plus a la maison on dirait... Je voudrais bien les voir moi!

Papa est arrive il a 2 jours juste a temps pour que je lui chante Joyeux Anniversaire. Et le lendemain, on a passer toute la journee a marcher dans la pluie. Ca m'etait jamais arrive avant!
From October 2009

Bon c'est pas tout ca, faut que j'aille dormir. Je rappellerai a maman de partager nos aventures sur la cote est!

From October 2009

We've done so many great things the last couple of months that mom never found the time to let you know all that happened! And I will tell you, lots happened... Not the least of which is that I now live in Boston! Yes, it's true, we arrived last week and I can tell you that there are lots of empty apartments in Boston. Some ok ones, some better onces, some expensive ones and some very very expensive ones...

For now we are staying at my cousins place in the South End. I miss playing with Liobe and Maylis very much and I am not sure why they aren't coming home to see me!

Papa arrived just in time for me to sing him happy BD, that was fun! And we spent an entire day walking in the rain. I'd never done that before!
From October 2009

Anyway, I will make sure mom gives you regular updates about our East coast adventures...

No comments: