![]() |
| From October 2009 |
Maman m'a fait un super costume et j'ai adoré le mettre, d'ailleur je l'ai mis toute la journée aujourd'hui aussi. Par contre je trouve que certaines personnes ont des gouts un peu douteux!
Ca m'a un peu gâchée mon plaisir quand on est allé à la ferme Connors a Danvers pour choisir des citrouilles et se promener dans le labyrinthe de mais.
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
Mais je me suis tout de même bien amusée, de retour à Boston, au Sparrow park ou on a eu droit à un spectacle de magie avant de faire du porte-à-porte. Ca j'ai bien aimé, quand tu demandes gentillement, tu reçois du chocolat!
Et puis on a joué dans les feuilles mortes qui recouvrent les trottoirs, c'était trop bien!
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
Je suis aussi allé voir un spectacle de marionettes a Brookline et ai même pu rencontrer les marionettes après le spectacle. Ma préférée c'était le cheval.
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
Mom made a super costume for me and I loved wearing it so much I wore it all day today too! However, I gotta say that I don't really approve of everyone's taste when it comes to costumes, some are plain scary and I didn't like that at all. It took almost all the fun away when we were at Connor's Farm in Danvers though I still enjoyed the hayride, hot apple cider and corn maize.
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
The evening, back in Boston, was more fun. First we saw a magic shaw at Sparrow Park, and then went walking around. If you asked nicely, people gave you chocolate, which I really like! And mom, who made our costumes had also made a a bag for me to put it all in.
Best thing though was playing with the leaves covering the sidewalk!
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
I also got to see a puppet show in Brookline. At the end I met the puppeteer and the puppets too. My favorite was the horse. I hope we got back soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment