![]() |
| From Christmas 2009 |
I went back to Seaworld! Shamu put on a great show for me. I learned that it was a girl and she jumps really high out of the water when we all call her name. It was great!
The sea lions didn't seem too interested in the fish I was feeding them, but the birds liked them! And I really just wanted to give them a kiss.
I had a great time at the Pets Rule show where a big black dog gave me a very wet kiss and at the biggest playground in the world! Grandpa, Papa, Mom and I climbed onto the nets all the way up to the wooden bridges and came down to roll around on a giant mat.
Even dinner was fun, we saw my great-grandma Audrey and had a yummy meal with her. We both got pumpkin pie!
![]() |
| From Christmas 2009 |
On est retourné à Seaworld! Le spectacle de Shamu était génial. On a appris que c'était une fille et quand tout le monde appelle son nom, elle saute super haut dans la piscine. Wow
Les lions de mers n'ont pas montré beaucoup d'intéret aux les poissons que je voulais leur donner a manger, mais les oiseaux, eux, n'ont pas hésité. Et moi, je voulais juste leur faire un bec aux poissons!
On a vu un spectacle très drole avec des chats, des chiens et qques cochons... Un gros chiens noir m'a fait un bisousurprise tout mouillé. J'ai fait grimper grand-papa, papa et maman dans la structure de jeux et me suis roulée parterre à en perdre le nord :-)
Ce soir là on est allé manger avec mon arrière grand-maman et toutes les deux on a eu droit à un morceau de gâteau!
![]() |
| From Christmas 2009 |



No comments:
Post a Comment