My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elana.braun-jones.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Scotty came to visit me!
Mom and I picked up grandpa and grandma at the airport and I showed them the way home on the T. Grandpa did the spider walk that night, that was awesome!

When I woke up the next day, someone was sleeping in my room and that scared me because there was no one there when I went to sleep. Turns out it was Uncle Scottie, I don't know how he found our place without me helping him, that's still a mystery to me.

From November 2009

I decided to show them one of my favorite places: The Boston Children's Museum and for lunch we went to this place Grandpa found called the "No name restaurant" yup, just like that.

From November 2009

Thanksgiving morning I showed everyone the Charles river and looked at my reflection in the water then we went home and I took a nap with grandpa before sitting down to eat. Everyone was so excited about it, but really I wasn't ready to end my nap with grandpa so I decided to be grumpy. Didn't last too long, dessert was too yummy to stay grumpy. That was something to be thankful for!

From November 2009

On Friday, we went on the famous Boston Duck Tour and guess what? The bus became a boat! Guess again? I got to drive that boat!

From November 2009

We had more fun at the Museum of Science and then Papa and Maman left us to go on a date so I had grandpa and grandma and uncle Scotty all to myself!

From November 2009

I hope they come visit me again soon!


Grand-papa, Grand-maman et Oncle Scott sont venus me voir!
Maman et moi sommes allés chercher grand-papa et grand-maman à l'aéroport et je leur ai montré le chemin du retour dans le métro. Ce soir là, grand-papa m'a montré la marche de l'arraignée.

Je me suis reveillée le lendemain avec un intru dans ma chambre, ce qui m'a tout de même pas mal effrayée, mais ce n'était que mon oncle. Le grand mystère c'est des savoir comment il a trouvé son chemin jusque chez nous et dans ma chambre! Totallement inexplicable.

From November 2009

Mercredi, je leur ai montré un de mes endroits préférés: Le musée des enfants. Après ça on est allé mangé au "restaurant sans nom".

From November 2009

Le matin de Thanksgiving, j'ai emmené tout le monde sur les rives de la rivière Charles et j'ai découvert ma réflection sur la surface calme de l'eau. Une fois de retour a la maison j'ai fait la sieste avec grand-papa. Puis tout le monde s'est mis à table. Mais comme j'avais encore envie de faire la sieste avec grand-papa j'ai décidé de faire la tête. Bon ça n'a pas duré longtemps, les desserts étaient délicieux, on peut pas rester de mauvaise humeur quand y'a du bon dessert! Voilà une bonne raison d'être reconnaissante pour Thanksgiving!
From November 2009

Vendredi on est monté dans le bus canard pour découvrir la ville sous un nouveau angle et devinez quoi? Le bus s'est transformé en bâteau! Et devinez encore? J'ai conduit ce bâteau sur la rivière Charles, si si, je vous promets.

From November 2009

Ensuite découverte du musée des sciences puis papa et maman nous ont abandonné, ce qui m'allait très bien, comme ça j'avais Grand-papa, Grand-maman et Oncle Scott rien que pour moi.

From November 2009

J'espère qu'ils reviendront me voir bientôt.
Link

No comments: